Sunday, August 13, 2006

Happily Ever After

I'm so happy to be home, especially because I made it back in time to see two friends from the studio at their wedding receptions. They were two of the most beautiful brides, and most beautiful receptions I've been to. And I'm not just saying it.

Karamie and Neil

First was Karamie Moore and Neil Maynes. Their reception was in a beautiful yard in Kaysville. I didn't know views like this still existed in Davis County.

Karamie's Reception

Karamie's Recption

Karamie's Reception

Karamie's Reception

Karamie's Reception

The timing of each reception was perfect for me to make it to South Jordan in time to see Hayley Joy Brady and her new husband John Neil.

Hayley's Reception

Hayley's Reception

Hayley's Reception

Hayley's Reception

It was a beautiful evening and you both did an exquisite job. I wish you both joy and happiness!

No comments: