Saturday, April 22, 2006

Bands

My sister and I just got tickets to see Sigur Ros. They are playing in Utah the day I will be moving to Salt Lake. I'm so excited. It will be a fun way to start my summer.

Now I'm reminiscing about all the bands I've seen in concert. Some I'm proud of, others not so much. But they have all been fun. In alphabetical order, I've seen the following live . . .

Ataris
Barry Manilow (under duress!)
Beach Boys
Beck
Beu Sisters
Chantal Kreviazuk
Clay Aiken
Dave Matthews Band
Flaming Lips
Grant Lee Buffalo
KD Lang
Kelly Clarkson
Kingston Trio
Larry Coryell
Morley
Neil Finn
No Doubt
Peter Cetera
Samples
Savage Garden
Semisonic
Sheryl Crow
Sting
Suicide Blondes
Weezer

Sometime I'll have to compile a list of all the operas I've seen. That list is much longer.

4 comments:

Loralee Choate said...

How fun! You have seen a much cooler caliber of bands than I.

I am excited to see Erasure in May, though! Now if Alphaville would come back!

Holly said...

I'm jealous of your Erasure tickets! The 80s bands I would love to see are U2, Tear For Fears, Duran Duran and Depeche Mode.

Karen said...

Weezer and Beck!?! Lucky.
I've seen Morrissey, Bryan Adams (lame I know), Dave Matthews Band :D, Depeche Mode, & in May Erasure.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure glad that you remember seeing the Kingston Trio (K3)
Dad