Monday, April 28, 2008

A is for Aalto, B is for Breuer



I've been ABC tagged by Pam, and I finally had a chance to fill it out.

ABC's "getting to know you" TAG ABC's of you. Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

A- Attached or single: Single
B- Best Friend: My mom
C-Cake or Pie: Pie. It's the only thing that broke my birthday cake curse!
D-Day: Saturday, of course!
E- Essential Item: Pen and sketchbook
F- Favorite Color: Ice yellow
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears
H-Home town: Logan, Utah
I- Indulgences: Chocolate marshmallows and Doctor Who
J- January or July?: Neither. These are my two least favorite months. One is too hot and the other too cold.
K-Kids: Nope
L-Life is incomplete without: Chocolate marshmallows and Doctor Who
M- Marriage Date: TBD
N- Number of Siblings: 3 brothers and a sister
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges 
P- Phobias or Fears: clowns, cliche but true.
Q- Quote: "Light seeking light doth light of light beguile." - Shakespeare
R- Reason To Smile: Alvar Aalto's Savoy vase
S- Season: Autumn
T- Tag Three:
Brett (this time he better do it), Susan and Loralee
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I once ran into Gorbachev at the Parthenon. 
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: One time vegan come carnivore
W- Worst Habit: infrequent blog updates
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Only x-rays so far
Y-Your favorite food: Anything with tomatoes in it
Z: Zodiac Sign: 
Sagittarius

3 comments:

Loralee Choate said...

I have never tried chocolate marshmallows, but they sound DIVINE.

Shannon said...

Letter W is right! Glad to finally see a post! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hello Holly! I need to check your blog more often! :-)