Thursday, December 14, 2006

Breathe Out

In less than three weeks I've had a wedding and two funerals take place in my family. Throw into that mix finals week with multiple projects due, the latest in a succession of crappy birthdays (yea for December, everyone is too busy to notice), and weekly trips to Salt Lake to work, and I am exhausted. Overwhelmed and utterly exhausted. All I have to do is make it to graduation, but that doesn't feel like it will ever happen. It's the middle of the night and I'm even too tired to sleep.

So for you, and mostly for me, I present a bit of visual bliss. Next semester my senior thesis will involve research on the work of Santiago Calatrava. Just looking at these images helps me relax. They feel like modern cathedrals.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holly, we were sorry to hear about the recent deaths in your family. And Happy Birthday. Yes, you are right, it seems as if though we are always too busy this time of year. Hopefully there is an end in sight for you and that you get some rest and don't wear yourself down. Carol and Todd PS...We liked the images; they are certainly relaxing!